Supply & Installation of Car Park Hardware
- Speed humps / calming cushions
- Bollards - core holed base plate mounted
- Pedestrian bars
- Bike racks
- Rubber wheel stops
- Concrete wheel stops
- Heavy-duty truck wheel stops
- Signage – car park and traffic signage
- Downpipe protectors
- Corner guards
- Safety barriers
At Kenex Stencils we have a fleet of over 20 vehicles including vans and utes. These vehicles are individually customised to ensure they can carry all required materials, stencils and tools to conduct jobs effectively and efficiently. Every vehicle has safety equipment on board including first aid kits, spill kits, toolboxes and firefighting equipment.
We have specialised trailers in a range of sizes for different applications which means we can access areas that other line marking services can’t. We also have a custom-designed long life van with a built-in generator, 240V power and task lighting which means we have the ability to run tools and lighting even in remote areas.
Line Marking Machinery
Kenex Stencils has a fleet of Atomex 1 & 2-gun line marking machines.
We choose Atomex line marking machines for the following reasons:
- Atomex is owned and manufactured in Australia
- They have an experienced, local service centre
- They are reliable and hardworking machines without complicated electronic components.
We always carry two machines to every job site as well as minor repair equipment in case there is a fault whilst on the job.
- 3 x Nilfisk CS7010 LPG ride-on sweeper/scrubbers
- 1 x Fimap IMX50B walk-behind scrubber-dryer
- Grinders and scarifiers
- Industrial vacuum cleaners
- Industrial hand tools for hardware installations
- Generators for areas without electricity.
With more than 30 years in the line-marking industry, Kenex Stencils has custom line marking stencils in most sizes – and what we don’t have, we can have made for you at short notice.