Kenex Stencils delivers professional line marking projects. From small carparks to major shopping centres, residential basements, industrial warehouses and factory demarcations, Kenex Stencils is an experienced line marking company you can trust to deliver quality line marking on time and on budget for your line marking needs.
With more than 40 years of experience in the line marking industry, we have substantial knowledge of sector regulations and standards, as well as strong relationships with many of the key players in the line marking industry.
Our customer base is extensive - most are repeat customers due to the high levels of service, quality and performance we provide. We aim to be the trusted line marking partner for our customers.
Decorative/Speciality Line Marking
At Kenex Stencils, we love the jobs that most other line marking companies don’t. Specialised demarcations are a challenge welcomed by our team. We strive to be leaders of innovation in the line marking space!
Long Life Line Marking
Our range of long life Cold Applied Plastic (CAP) line marking paints and coatings are ideal for settings that require longevity and performance such as roads and factories where they have proven ability to withstand high-traffic movements and heavy machinery, such as forklifts.
The benefits of using Kenex Stencils (CAP) line marking paints are:
- Designed and produced in Australia for Australian conditions and the Australian climate
- UV stability
- Optimum skid ratings
- Durable and long lasting CAP line marking – 5 year life expectancy
- Fast drying and usable in 1 hour after application to get your business operating sooner
- Reduces production downtime and the need to remark regularly, saving you time and money
- Colour fastness upon application
- Ability to withstand the harshest conditions.
Developed with quality beads, Cold Applied Plastics (CAP) offer high reflectivity, meaning they are ideal for line markings which are required to be visible after dark. They can also be used for decorative applications.
Our CAP line marking paints and coatings are best for:
- Factory environments
- Safety markings in public spaces
- Council works
- Decorative / specialty line marking (long life).